Ugh! I’m learning how to use Frontpage and I decided to make my site public. I have been working on it for approximately 2 weeks now.
I purchased my domain name and hosting today. Once that was all set up, I made the change on my domain so it would link to my hosting company since I used different companys.
Then I published my site and it didn’t work. Ugh! I’m frustrated. I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t given everything enough time to do it’s thing or if I did something wrong. I guess I’ll give it a little more time and see what happens. Probably won’t be able to get support from anyone until Monday anyway, so I guess I’m waiting until Monday. LOL
Check back soon for an update and a link to my new site.